Heart break ..

I took my result today ...


My results its okay ...


But my darling's result not really good ...


She not even talk many today ...


Haiz ...


When I saw her like that, 自然而然的, 我心疼了 ...


My face book blog wrote : Not bad ! :D


She saw this post ...


I though she won't knew that I am talking about is the result ...


怎知道,she wrote her result is bad on my post ...


我不想让她知道我写的是成绩 ... ):


But she already knew ...


What a smart girl ... -.-l


Haiz ... ):


Darling , sorry ...


Because I hurt you again ... T-T


I was so worried about her ... ):


I scared I'll hurt her again ... ):


I never ask her anything about result when she was down today ...


I was scared she will get hurt and down again ... ):


I scared she will 觉得我烦 ... ):


So I never ask her anything ...


But if I never ask her, 她会觉得我不关心她吗 ?


啊哟! 好烦噢! 不知该怎么办才好 ... ><


But at the end, I make my conclusion ...


Better don't ask ... (:


Because I know she will hurts ... ):


Haiz ...


心疼死了啦 !!!!!! (还没死啦 ... -.-l )