I cried ..... -.-

I am so afraid today ..
Scare until cry jorr ..
But lastly we also win ! :D
Ping Pong vs JR2J ...
A pro class in Ping Pong ...
When we start played, I was so scare ...
Because I know Mr.Wong is 校队 ..
So I was very very very scare at that moment ...
Thanks all to my partner - Ventus (:
He keep on call me don't scare ...
But I still scare ... -.-
Finally, we finished ..
We lose ...
But so luckily, everyone won .. (:
So the final marks is 4 vs 1 ! :D
After the compettition, I ran out from basement ...
Then I sat down on the floor ...
I cried .. -.-
Maybe I was too scare ...
Whatever ...
I saw someone keep on looking at me ...
I dunno why ..?
Maybe he thought he make me cry ... -.-
I was silent all the way go back class ..
So funny .. -.-
Whatever la ...
Aready finished (:
Lastly, sry to my partner ..
I made you lose .. D: