Family day



Today went to IOI with family.
And see this movie.
Anyway, my conclusion after seeing this movie is ....
Okay Okay la ~
No mood to see actually.
Aready moody 7 days.
Gratz to me agn.
7days man.
Aready whole week.
Whole week thinking idiot things.
Whole week "blur"-ing
Whole week, my whole brain it's his sound, his face, his's everything.
Just scolded myself during bathing in the bath room.
I scolded:"You idiot! Wake up la! Stop thinking those unhappy's memories abt him. His is nt worth it! " (Thn I take the water and pour on my head -.-'' )
Next month going to start 2011year first time exam.
Preparing Examination.
Gonna ...
STOP PLAYING.
STOP THNKING NONSENCE.
STOP PRACTICING.
STOP ENJOYING.
STOP "Blur"ing.
STOP LOVING.
All turn it to ...
START FORCESING.
START PREPARING.
START STUDYING.
START REVISIONING.
START TUITIONING.
START CONCENTRATENING.

Anyway, Gar Yao to me. (: