Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep :D

23/07/11
Wake up early in the morning.
Of course ..
Brush My White Teeth
Wash My Face
Prepare everything ;)
Cause today night I going to Red Box with my family
Yeeeeeep :DD
Nice day ;D


At night'
Let's rock the party up. :D
11pm ++ reach home.
I'm sooooooooooo tired that moment
One day finish :)
Night guys' ;)


24/07/11
Wake up early in the morning by using a lazy and tired attitude ):
Cause I'm going to a training camp
Tired man ):
10am breakfast
11.30am my uncle come and fecth me out
12pm reach there :)
Wait till 1pm only started :O


Finaly it started
Today I learn 营养免疫学 :)
Not bad :D
I like this lesson
Even though the 讲师 so bored. ==
My mother get slept :P


Then another day finish ;)
Nights guys'


25/07/11
It's today :D
Guese what I had done today ?
hahaha ..
I steal something from KH Bengkel for doing this :)


I made it during science period @@
I waste two period for doing this ):
It is Important to me ;)
Cause the number of 16 xDD
My lucky number ♥
I made it as my key chain
for always regonize the luckiest number in my heart ♥ :)


Tonight
Grandpa is going to belanja me and my family dinner :)
Home Sweet Home ♥
I love my family :)