Unbelievable :D



Unbelievable :D
This is the second time didn't sleep the whole night XD
First time at GENTING with friends
This time at home :P
Don't ask me why don't sleep
Cause I don't want sleep =,=
I don't know why I don't want sleep XD
Just can't sllep la :D
Now my body look like 轻飘飘~
Like want pengsan but no pengsan XD
Panda eyes come out le~
Noooooooooooo :O

I done the wrong thing yesterdy night
I made my boy annoying
I'm very shit to do that
I'm very brainless at that moment
I'm regret for what have I done yesterday
But everything if already happent
Because of my childish
I done everything wrong and more wrong
Send a message to you about my apologize
But you didn't reply
It seems I done a very very worst thing to damage your good image with me
I am really a bull shit


It is me~
"I am a SHIT! I am sorry! I love you,but I am a SHIT." :')