16/3, Friday, 5.32am


5.32am, Who havent slept?
Awesome, I didn't sleep and rest today
Today silk teman me sms
But just a little while
Not whole night
Better than be alone la
ISH!!
Rynn too but you sleep too early ._.
Thanks you two lar :')
Whole night eating mentos and doing add maths
Add maths and mentos had become my drug now
Wooots, I love them

Morning went to MATTA fair with daddy
Awesome price
I took so much of liftlet that going to Korean automatictly
Because you said before year end want go with me
SHIT,I had changed?
Obiously
Maybe you're joking that going korean
But I am not as I listen yours seriously
Every words you said I always remember in my heart
Did you too?
I don't know? :')
Just went to SMK Confusion to have a look of thier performance
OMG
Really awesome
And so many handsome boy there :3
Heheh,who said that got bf can't peep leng zai harh?
Really leng zai ;3

Arguement 6th day