10/9

I'll always rmb today .. :D



becoz I first time exercise with my gor - Jian Cheng ! xD



we went out to the garden near our house .. :D



He brought his basketball, badminton and bicycle ! :D



when we go up to the first garden ..



The winds too big, so we can't played badminton .. D:



nvm lurr ..



we can played basketball .. :D


There is only one basketball court ..



Half court aready have teenagers playing jorr ..



so we use another half court ..



when I walked to another half court ..



It's aready spoiled .. D:



Yurr .. D:



Nothing can play jorr .. D:



Then gor said got another court can let us played derr ..



At his house there derr ..



" Harh?! I lazy to wlk leirhs .. D: " I said .



" Then nvm lurr .. go the near one lurr .. " gor said .



" Oh . Near 7-eleven that court ! Okay larhs .. we go there .. " I said .



When we go there, we start to played basketball first .. :D



After that, my brother gets thirsty ..



Then he went to the mak mak to buy some water for us .. :D



Thanks Boy ! :D



Then I pour some water to the ice in a plastic .. :D



When I was drinking ..



" Jie, y ur plastic inside has a black black's thing floating in side derr ?? "



Then my gor sibuk come and see ..



Then I also see .. -.-



Oh My Gosh ! It was crocraoch ! >.<



Then they started to laugh .. D:



my gor keep on laugh ! >.<



very funny meh?! >.<



Ltr I sure " O li du " D:



A day like that finish jorr .. :D



A happy day .. :D



thanks gor ! :D